The return of Baten Kaitos has sparked some significant intrigue. The original GameCube title is most certainly a cult classic, and now there’s an audience eagerly awaiting this updated package. Particularly in Europe, where Baten Kaitos Origins (aka Baten Kaitos II) wasn’t originally localised for sale. Following the initial reveal of the Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Switch release earlier this year, publisher Bandi Namco Entertainment has revealed a host of additional features.
Some of the newly revealed Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Switch features are quite interesting. The game will let players increase the game speed and battle speed, turn off enemy encounters or auto battle. You’ll also be able to turn on auto-save, and and it’ll even have both New Game + and New Game – options. New Game+ allows players can bring their level, rank, and Magnus to a fresh playthrough. New Game– will present a greater challenge.
Below is the full list on what’s been revealed for Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster by Namco Bandai Entertainment thus far.
Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Switch Features
Convenient New Features Added to Make Gameplay Smoother
With an array of new features, the game is easier to play than ever before.
Six Different Adjustable Parameters
Adjust parameters including game speed and random enemy encounters and save them as your favorite way to play the game. This is adjustable at any time. The adjustable parameters are as follows:
- No encounters: Turn off random enemy encounters
- Instant KO: Enable enemies to be defeated with a single strike
- Game speed: Choose from three options (100%, 200% and 300%)
- Battle speed: Choose from three options (100%, 200% and 300%)
- Simple battle results display: Switch to a simpler display of mid-battle results after each turn
- Auto-battle: Enable battles to be played automatically
- Autosave Feature
- Help Feature: Check the meanings of key terms and how to play the game from within the system menu.
“New Game +” Mode
This mode allows you to restart the game after clearing it once – carrying across level, rank, and Magnus from the initial run.
“New Game -” Mode
This mode applies restrictions on what is available for a much more difficult challenge.
The Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster Switch release date has currently been set for 30th June 2023. Are you interested in picking up this
You must be logged in to post a comment.