Minecraft Dungeons features a lot of weapons. A lot. But the standouts on higher levels are definitely the Unique Weapons. Here we detail Minecraft Dungeons‘ best Unique Weapons.
Both melee and ranged weapons are important in Minecraft Dungeons. Even more so as you get to the later stages of the game. Unique Weapons can become game-changing as they already include Enchantments.
Unique Weapons will rarely drop from enemies. However they are much more common in Gold Chests and when felling bosses. Check out our guide on how to farm Emeralds in Minecraft Dungeons for a quick way to get many Gold Chests.
Minecraft Dungeons Best Unique Weapons – Melee
- Dark Katana – High damage output, increased further on undead enemies.
- Diamond Sword – Extra damage per hit.
- Eternal Knife – Adds +2 to Soul Gathering. A chance for additional Souls.
- Frost Scythe – Adds +2 Soul Gathering. Hits can also slow enemies.
- Grave Bane – Long melee range and deals more damage to undead enemies.
- Heartstealer – Includes ‘life steal’, which heals you every time you
- Venom Glaive – Generates poison clouds on hits.
Minecraft Dungeons Best Unique Weapons – Ranged
- Elite Power Bow – Charged shots deal greater damage.
- Firebolt Thrower – Arrows explode on impact with a chance for a chain reaction on multiple enemies.
- Guardian’s Bow – Strong charged attacks and super charged arrows.
- Hunter’s Promise – A chance to regain arrows, or target pet attacks.
- Red Snake – Strong charged attacks and a chance for arrows to explode on impact.
- Voidcaller – Shots will pull enemies in, +2 to Soul Gathering.
More Minecraft Dungeons Guides…
Be sure to check out Chit Hot’s other Minecraft Dungeon guides, including how to farm Emeralds, details on every Enchantment, how to obtain all artifacts and artifact powers, and every weapon, armor and artifact in the game!
Has this guide helped you to choose the best weapons for your style of play? Let us know in the comments below!