Publisher astragon Entertainment has announced that Police Simulator: Patrol Officers is getting more free DLC today. The new Crime Scene Update is now available across PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.
The update vastly expands how players can interact with crime scenes. This is through the introduction of callouts that make players responsible for safety and initial procedures as a first responder. This involves new tools like securing poles and tape to ensure the preservation of evidence, and evidence markers that allow players to document and photograph the crime scene. These tools also improve their own investigation and aid in tracking down wanted suspects.
Alongside the new Police Simulator: Patrol Officers free DLC comes the Multipurpose Police Vehicle DLC. This introduces a car that allows players to tug civilian vehicles damaged in accidents, or those that are violating the law. It also increases trunk inventory size. The Multipurpose Police Vehicle DLC is also available today for €2,99 / £2.49 / $2.99 USD across all available platforms.
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers Free Updates
Due to fan demand, Police Simulator: Patrol Officers‘ Crime Scene Update substantially grows players’ responsibilities. However, it also maintains the title’s signature form of authenticity. A full list of content for Police Simulator: Patrol Officers’ Crime Scene Update (Update 11) may be found below:
- New Callout: Major crime scene → Robbery or assault.
- New Tool: Evidence Marker → Use them to mark evidence at a crime scene, then record them by taking photos to complete the investigation progress.
- New Tools: Securing poles and tapes → Secure the borders of a crime scene to prevent bystanders from interfering with the investigation or damaging evidence.
- During the process of interviewing witnesses and securing a crime scene, collecting evidence will allow a progress bar to fill. In turn, more details regarding the identity and appearance of a wanted suspect will be revealed.
- After the investigation is complete and full progress bar is achieved, the search for a wanted suspect begins.
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers originally launched back in November, 2022. Chit Hot delivered a Police Simulator: Patrol Officers review at the time, stating: “The idea of a slow day bringing justice is on the cards. If that appeals – and you can look beyond the game’s flaws – Police Simulator: Patrol Officers is a worthwhile endeavour.”
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers‘ free Crime Scene Update is now available across PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC. The game’s Multipurpose Police Vehicle DLC is also available today across all available platforms. Will you be picking up this new DLC? Let us know in the comments below!