While primarily a multiplayer game, Evil Dead: The Game hosts a fair few secrets and unlockables. We’ve put together a complete Evil Dead: The Game guide to help you unlock all characters, earn all the rewards and complete all the single-player missions!
Before we dive into the meat of the Evil Dead: The Game guide, we wanted to offer some general tips and tricks that work in all scenarios – single-player or multiplayer. If you’re struggling with any aspect of the game, make sure you’re adhering to the following strategies:
Evil Dead: The Game Guide – General Tips and Tricks
- Defeat Deadites First – Whenever facing a horde of enemies it’s always best to pick off the weaker of the pack first. Try to land ranged hits on the bigger enemies when you can, but always prioritse clearing basic deadites first. This way, you’ll eventually be able to go head-to-head with a boss without any other enemies interfering.
- Don’t Ignore Bonfires – Whether you’re playing alone or with friends, you’re going to see your Fear levels rise. A high Fear level makes you more susceptible to Demon attacks, which is the last thing you need. Be sure to stop and spend a moment by a bonfire whenever your Fear begins to creep higher.
- Boss Units – While bashing everything and anything with your melee weapon feels incredibly satisfying, it’s not the way to go about defending yourself from a boss. Instead, try and keep the boss unit at range and target them with a ranged weapon (unless the boss unit is a Puppeteer, then you must melee and dodge carefully). Use headshots to chip away at their health while melee attacking any basic deadites that come within range.
- Don’t Give Up – Missions in Evil Dead: The Game can seem a very unforgiving. There’s no form of checkpoint system, so if you die it’s game over, man. You’ll have to start the mission all over again. Dying to the same Eligos repeatedly can become frustrating. After a few failed attempts, the missions will get easier, especially as you will at least now know where to expect deadites and when to use your Shemp’s Cola. Of course, this can be made a lot easier with our single-player mission guides below…
Evil Dead: The Game Guide – Single-Player Missions
The single-player missions in Evil Dead: The Game can be particularly challenging. Each mission is unlocked one-by-one, upon successful completion of the prior mission. Below are the individual guides for each and every mission currently available in the game.
- Mission 1: How to Beat If You Love Someone, Set Them Free… With A Chainsaw!
- Mission 2: How to Beat Party Down
- Mission 3: How to Beat Kill ‘Em All
- Mission 4: How to Beat It’s Not Gonna Let Us Go!
- Mission 5: How to Beat Homecoming King
Evil Dead: The Game Guide – Unlock All Characters
Each of the single-player missions gifts players a number of rewards for successful completion. Not least, new playable characters! The characters you can unlock are specific to certain missions. Here is the link to our guide for how to unlock every Evil Dead: The Game character.
And that’s everything you need to know! If you’re still unsure about just how good the game is be sure to check out our Evil Dead: The Game review. And let us know in the comments section if this Evil Dead: The Game guide helped you out!