It’s almost time for players to step into the iconic armor of RoboCop. Gear up with his mighty Auto-9 pistol, and walk out onto the streets of Old Detroit in RoboCop: Rogue City. But how does it all shake out? In a new trailer, publisher Nacon details the gameplay for RoboCop: Rogue City.
With crime littering the streets, Old Detroit is counting on RoboCop to serve the public trust, protect the innocent, and uphold the law. However, there are other things that players can expect during their time playing as the all cop hero. Nacon has delivered a handy list of just a few below that players can find in RoboCop: Rogue City.
10 Things You Can Expect in RoboCop: Rogue City
- An original story taking place between the events of RoboCop 2 and RoboCop 3.
- Peter Weller, the original RoboCop actor, reprises his iconic role for the first time in 30 years returning as the voice and face of the part-man part-machine, all cop hero.
- An explorable Old Detroit across different open areas.
- Choices that affect the story, the citizens of Old Detroit, and the outcome of RoboCop’s mission.
- Crimes and cases for RoboCop to investigate and solve.
- RoboCop’s trusty Auto-9 pistol and 20 other weapons to enforce the law and eradicate criminals with.
- Light RPG elements including an upgradable RoboCop and Auto-9 pistol.
- Familiar locations and iconic characters such as Anne Lewis, Sergeant Warren Reed, and ED-209, RoboCop’s robot rival.
- A new criminal mastermind, The New Guy in Town, to stop and ensure justice is enforced.
- Police work such as assisting the Detroit Police Department’s front desk and handing out tickets.
RoboCop: Rogue City 60 Seconds Trailer
RoboCop: Rogue City releases on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC on 2nd November, 2023. A special edition of the game is available to pre-order now.
Are you excited for RoboCop: Rogue City? Did you play developer Teyon’s Terminator: Resistance? Let us know in the comments below!