Wired Productions and developer LKA have revealed a special, physical ‘Collector’s Edition’ of highly anticipated psychological thriller Martha Is Dead. At present, the Martha is Dead Collector’s Edition is exclusive to the PlayStation 5.
Martha Is Dead combines real-world locations with links to historical events during the latter stages of World War II. Superstition, folklore, and deep psychological distress all play a part in the adventure. The game opens in the depths of the Italian countryside as Allied and Axis forces turn the nation into a pincered playground.
Martha is Dead Collector’s Edition
The Martha is Dead Collector’s Edition will be sold in limited quantities, with only 1,000 units set to be produced. It is available to pre-order now for the UK and European markets exclusively via the Wired Productions Store with an SRP of £125.00 GBP. In North America, players will be able to pre-order from 8th February 2022, via Limited Run Games with an SRP of $165.00.
“We’ve been so enthused by the positive reaction to what we’ve shown of Martha Is Dead so far, we’re happy to be able to offer those dedicated fans this incredible celebratory package,”Luca Dalco, Founder & Director, LKA
The full contents of the Martha is Dead Collector’s Edition are as follows:
- The deeply evocative Original Game Soundtrack to this stunning game on Triple Vinyl with gatefold sleeve, including digital download copy.
- A physical copy of Martha Is Dead on PlayStation 5.
- Exclusive Metal Case featuring special artwork.
- Hardcover Collector’s Artbook, showcasing an exclusive collection of artworks from the game.
- ‘The White Lady’ book – recount the haunting tale of ‘La Leggenda de La Dama Bianca’, as told in the game.
- Graphic Novel – discover events that precede this dark psychological thriller.
- Tarot Cards – A full set of 22 exclusive Tarot Cards with unique artwork, as seen in-game.
- Limited Edition Collector’s Coin Pack.
- Double-sided poster featuring iconic artwork from the game.
- Game Map, showing key game locations.
- An exclusive sticker sheet.
- Stunning Presentation Box.
- Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- A bonus digital copy of Martha Is Dead for the Steam Store.
Martha is Dead Soundtrack
As well as in the Martha is Dead Collector’s Edition, the game’s deeply atmospheric soundtrack will be available to purchase separately. With a unique coloured variant of the triple Vinyl Soundtrack, this will be available in strictly limited quantities, with only 500 copies produced. You can pre-order is now available via the Wired Productions Store, with an SRP of £50.00, for the UK and European markets. For North American customers, pre-orders will go live from 8th February, via Limited Run Games with an SRP of $65.00.
Originally intended to launch last year, Martha Is Dead will now launch on Thursday, 24th February, 2022. The game will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
Will you be purchasing Martha is Dead? Think the Collector’s Edition looks cool? Let us know in the comments section below!